Important note: you should not wait until receiving a QTAC offer before applying for accommodation on campus, as applications are highly competitive for limited vacancies. You are strongly encouraged to contact either Halls of Residence or Student Services for details of when their applications open and close.
Halls of Residence
- On-campus single room accommodation for up to 436 residents
- Shared bathroom facilities
- Three high quality meals per day served in the Dining Hall
- Small number of self-catered facilities available for residents with special dietary requirements
- On-campus houses (self-catered) that are managed by UQ Student Services
- Provide information and a database of available rental accommodation in the townships surrounding campus
- Services such as airport reception and/or temporary accommodation (new international students only) and accommodation information sessions.