Terms and Conditions: CCC
Country Challenge on Campus: Declaration, Waiver and Indemnity
In consideration of accepting this entry and allowing me to participate in the COUNTRY CHALLENGE ON CAMPUS I, the undersigned agree with the Organiser that:
- I waive, release and discharge the Organiser involved in the Event from all claims or causes of action I may have (including for negligence) arising from any injury, loss or damage of any kind suffered by me including personal injury, illness or death and/or loss or damage to any property (in so far as this does not breach the provisions of the Trade Practices Act) arising either directly or indirectly out of my attendance at or participation in the Event.
- I declare that I am physically fit and have trained sufficiently to participate in and complete the Event.
- I consent to the free use of my name and pictures of me in any broadcast, telecast and print by the Organiser in relation to the Event.
- I agree to obey and accept the Event rules and any other instructions (whether announced on the day or otherwise).
- I consent to receive and agree to pay for any medical treatment (including transport by ambulance) which is considered in the reasonable opinion of the Event medical officials to be advisable, before, during or after the Event.
- If I choose to bring a dog to the Event, I am fully responsible for said dog and its actions.
- I attend and participate in the Event exclusively at my own risk and at all times I have the option of not participating in or withdrawing from the Event at any time.
- I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them in relation to my attendance at and participation in the Event.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or disputes will be entered into.